Drive Away

Have you ever just got in your car and drove?


No destination in mind but just pointed the wheels and let the road take you where it wanted.

That's what I want to do.

I want to drive. Drive nowhere. Drive anywhere. Drive everywhere.

I want to pack a bag and leave for a couple of days.

I need to clear my head. I need to reconnect with myself. I need to let go.

Let go of the feelings that are bringing me down. I don't know what these feelings are but I know that I don't want them anymore. 

I will pull out of this. I will be the person I want to be. But for right now I just want to drive. 

2 comments:

Amber Rae March 16, 2009 at 1:31 AM  

Completely know what you are feeling in this post. Yesterday, when I was telling you about why I couldn't fall asleep, well that was exactly why. I kept thinking about leaving and getting away for a while. There was nothing else I could think of doing except that. Just go somewhere to get away.

I think you should do it...preferably out here ;)...no really, sometimes, getting out is the only way to see. if that makes sense lol

You WILL pull out of it

Lindsay March 16, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

If you are looking for a long drive to clear your head I suggest one that leads you to where I live.....it is certainly a long enough drive and the scenery isn't that great so you would have lot of time to think about things and let's not forget the most important part....I live here!!!

Sorry to whoever it is above me but I call first dibs on visit from Kim...always.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a 24 year old girl who is taking a change in direction and going to school online through Full Sail University seeking a bachelors in Entertainment Business. I'm working towards being a screenwriter/producer/director anywhere in the TV or Film industry.